It’s not Friday, but I’m trying to get back into the swing of things and what better way than to round up some of my faves from the past little while?
At the end of April we got this gorgeous dress handmade by my friend Lindsay (Check her out on Facebook & IG) I love her products and Little Miss has quite a few items from her. I’ll do a review soon!
How beautiful is this dance?
I helped out on Blue’s end of the year field trip to Ripley’s Aquarium Canada. It was AMAZING.
If you don’t have baby fever this video of moms meeting their babies for the first time will probably change that.
This post about mothers around the world is yet another reminder that we thrive best when we have our village to support u. Also check out this reminder that we’re all just trying our best, that there’s no one perfect way to parent. Do you, mamas. It will all work out <3
What are some things you’re loving lately? Let me know below, or link to your “Friday Faves”
Hello Friday! Let’s round up some of my fave things from this week!
It’s that time again!
Rounding up my faves from this week.
- I have been glued to this live feed of April The Giraffe who is dueto give birth. The media has claimed labour for days (although we could still have a while according to Animal Adventure Park) and I’m hopelessly invested. My kids are curious, but Blue (my inquisitive one) has so many questions about it. I hope he’s able to witness the actual birth.
- The way this girl talks about food makes me think we’re kindred spirits!
- The beautiful dance took my breath away. You need to watch it.
- I laughed so hard at this mom’s viral video. Wacky hair and neon colours were popular in the 80s, just sayin’.
- Date day with hubby (and the best brushetta ever!)
What are your faves this week?
Comment to let me know (or just link to them in the comments so I can check them out!)
This has been a really crazy, hard week around the world with many people being left feeling a little lost and hopeless. In the chaos I found some beautiful moments that reminded me that the world isn’t as crazy as it seems.
- This reminder that I live in a diverse country that welcomes everyone.
- The countless out pouring of love shown by the world for the victims of the Quebec Mosque shooting. #TouisUnis <3
- The helpers
When bad things happen in the world it’s nice to have reminders that it’s not all so bad.
Happy Friday! Let’s hope next week there are more helpers than not. <3