It’s FRIDAY! That means it’s time to talk about some of my favourite things this week!
I haven”t done a Friday Faves in a while, but now that school is back and things have settled I have time to actually blog again. So let’s do this thing!
This week has gone by crazy fast! I can’t believe we’re already on Friday and it’s time for another round up of my favourite things of the week!
Rounding up a few of my favourite things this week
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Summer Vacation! Okay, so the kids drive me up the walls some days, with their bickering and their “I’m boooooored”, and their constant mess everywhere, but having them home, free from the scheduling is really great. This Facebook post by Bunmi Laditan is a great reminder that we don’t need to schedule summer.
- Central air, because let’s be real, it’s freaking hot out there
- Containment. Seriously, Julie Plec has managed to do it yet again. Pulling us in, breaking our hearts and giving us a hell of a ride as she does it. I’m just sorry that the show is only one season long.
- Speaking of Julie Plec and my fangirl side, Season eight of TVD has started filming! A few short months and the Salvatores will be on our screen again! -Order Season 7 of TVD on amazon.ca / amazon.com
- This video that sums up how parenting can be (there’s some swearing, so watch when there aren’t little ears around)https://youtu.be/9x0qWUf6QQk
What are some of your favourite things about this week?
I feel like I haven’t done a Friday Five in a while, and I’m due for one. So here’s five things I am all about lately!
- Water bottles. I am not actually a really big water drinker, and I should be. I decided I needed to fix that as part of my plan to get healthier. So I decided to buy a super cute water bottle to keep on my desk etc. I found this adorable wonder woman bottle at our local walmart for a good price so I figured why not. That lead to me buying another cute one (because you need more than one, right? One for the desk, and one in the fridge. So I headed to spencers in search of one and ended up with an Ariel one. Now I want to add Harley to my collection. I have no logical reason other than I want it.
- Play A Coke. Have you seen these? They are the new ‘share a coke’ gimmick, like the find your name ones from last year. Each coke has a song playlist that you can listen to on spotify for free when you scan it with your app.
- That 70’s show. After watching The Ranch on netflix I remembered how much I actually liked the show and since it was also on Netflix I figured I would binge watch. I forgot how much it hurt when Donna & Eric broke up.
- Torrid recently opened up in our city. I was super excited to check it out, and I’ve seriously fallen in love with it. Today I bought a dress. And my first pair of leggings.
- Speaking of leggings. Seriously, these things are amazing. I’ve been a die-hard jeans girl since as far back as I can remember. Today I entered the dark side… and it’s amazing. Leggings are SO comfortable. Like more so than anyone told me. I don’t think I’ll be putting my jeans all away just yet, but there are definitely more leggings purchases in my future.
What are you loving lately?