Rounding up a few of my favourite things this week
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Summer Vacation! Okay, so the kids drive me up the walls some days, with their bickering and their “I’m boooooored”, and their constant mess everywhere, but having them home, free from the scheduling is really great. This Facebook post by Bunmi Laditan is a great reminder that we don’t need to schedule summer.
- Central air, because let’s be real, it’s freaking hot out there
- Containment. Seriously, Julie Plec has managed to do it yet again. Pulling us in, breaking our hearts and giving us a hell of a ride as she does it. I’m just sorry that the show is only one season long.
- Speaking of Julie Plec and my fangirl side, Season eight of TVD has started filming! A few short months and the Salvatores will be on our screen again! -Order Season 7 of TVD on amazon.ca / amazon.com
- This video that sums up how parenting can be (there’s some swearing, so watch when there aren’t little ears around)https://youtu.be/9x0qWUf6QQk
What are some of your favourite things about this week?