It’s that time again!
Rounding up my faves from this week.
- I have been glued to this live feed of April The Giraffe who is dueto give birth. The media has claimed labour for days (although we could still have a while according to Animal Adventure Park) and I’m hopelessly invested. My kids are curious, but Blue (my inquisitive one) has so many questions about it. I hope he’s able to witness the actual birth.
- The way this girl talks about food makes me think we’re kindred spirits!
- The beautiful dance took my breath away. You need to watch it.
- I laughed so hard at this mom’s viral video. Wacky hair and neon colours were popular in the 80s, just sayin’.
- Date day with hubby (and the best brushetta ever!)
What are your faves this week?
Comment to let me know (or just link to them in the comments so I can check them out!)