I was nominated for a libster award by Christy Marie. Christy has a lifestyle blog and is fairly new to the blogging world. Drop by and say hello, I’m sure she’ll appreciate it!
11 Random things about me:
- I love butterflies. I think they’re beautiful and unique.
- I have two tattoos, a nursing pinup mom on my left shoulder blade, and three butterflies on my right calf, each in a different colour which represents the birthstone of a person; my grandfather, my grandmother & my mother. (Sort of like this, but with three butterflies instead of two)
- I was raised by my grandparents.
- I lived in the city but we spent all the time we could in the country. I’m homesick for it sometimes.
- I love research and information. It’s both a blessing & a curse.
- I’m really tall. I stand 6 ft 2 barefoot.
- Hubby and I have been together since just before I turned 19.
- I have never driven a car and don’t have my license.
- I’m a weirdo who likes pineapple on my pizza.
- I don’t really drink coffee. I like iced coffee and pop (soda) though. [I’m trying to cut back on caffeine though]
- Autumn is my favourite season.