While strolling around bloglovin’ today, I stumbled upon something called “Sunday Social” and since I’ve been in a bit of a blogging funk lately, I figured why not?
This week’s questions are:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? The freedom. The not worrying about anything.My grandparents.
2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? Nessy/Ness (to family) Turkish (my papa) Miss Vanessa (my Great Aunt)
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? … seriously? Reading.I was *that* kid.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher, a marine biologist, a lawyer.
5. Did you participate in any school activities? Not really, no. I wasn’t into sports and group activities.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? My papa called me Turkish (I don’t know why, to this day) and they were cooking thanksgiving or Christmas dinner one year and said something about putting the turkey in the oven. Apparently I freaked out, running and hiding.
Every year someone brings the story up.