Randomly stumbling on stumbleupon,i came across this:
1. It’s more fun to color outside the lines.
- If you’re gonna draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
3. Ask why until you understand.
- Hang on tight.
5. Even if you’ve been fishing for 3 hours and haven’t gotten anything except poison ivy and a sunburn, you’re still better off than the worm.
- Make up the rules as you go along.
7. It doesn’t matter who started it.
Ask for sprinkles.
If the horse you’re drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
Save a place in line for your friends.
Sometimes you have to take the test before you’ve finished
12. If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
Making your bed is a waste of time.
There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
Even Popeye didn’t eat his spinach until he absolutely had to.
You work so hard pedaling up the hill that you hate to brake on
the way down.